Open Forum “Handling Electronic Data That May be Used as Evidence”
A joint open forum by Orion Investigations Co Ltd & ICT Law Center, a member of ETDA
“Handling Electronic Data That May be Used as Evidence”
Saturday 11th July, 2015: 09.30 – 12.00 a.m.
at Open Forum, ETDA 21st floor, The9th Tower Grand Building (Tower B), Rama9, BKK
Joined to discuss about the best practice and guidelines for forensic investigations and the UK ACPO Guidelines. What will the court consider when electronic evidenceis produced as evidence? We will also discuss about the electronic evidence under the Electronic Transaction Act and case study.
The topics to be discussed at this open forum:
- What is Digital Forensics?
- ACPO Good Practice Guidelines for Digital Evidence
- The 4 Principles of Electronic Based Evidence
- Digital Evidence in Court
- Evidence under Electronic Transaction Act B.E 2544 (2001) (Section 11)
- Case Study
09.30 – 10.00 a.m. Registration
10.00 – 12.00 a.m. Discuss on topic “Handling Electronic Data That May be Used as Evidence”
- Pol.Lt.Col. Manachanok Jumroonrojana- Royal Thai Police Hi-Tech Crime Unit
- Dr.Supakorn Kungpisdan-Training Director/Executive Consultant, ACinfotec Co., Ltd.
- Mr.Andrew Smith – Director of Computer Forensics Services, Orion Investigations Co., Ltd.
- Khun Pakorn Thammarote – Provincial Prosecutor, Office of Attorney-General
- Khun Thongchai Saengsiri – Deputy Director of Office of Security, ETDA
Khun Setthawut Saennam – Engineer, Digital Forensics Division, ETDA