- Why is it Necessary to Protect Against Cyber Security Threats?
- Data Breach Trends
- Define What is a Cyber Threat
- Where do Cyber Threats Come from?
- Examples of Cyber Threats
- What is Cyber Security Compliance?
- 5 Steps to Creating a Cyber Security Compliance Program
While cyber threats may not be in your control, your cyber security strategy is and you should be looking at a risk-based approach. This cyber security training course prepares managers and senior executives to understand, assess, and take a proactive approach in cyber security.
What you will learn from this course :
- Gain the knowledge of the threats faced by organizations and where they come from,
- what is required to create a Cyber Security Compliance Program,
- what is a Cyber Risk Assessment and why it is needed, how to rate your level of risk and how to perform a Cyber Risk Assessment.
- You will also cover what is a Cybersecurity Framework and what is required to prepare an Incident Response Plan.
- The course is a theory [Non-Technical]based course supported by group discussions and several exercises.
Who Should Attend:
Candidates should have a general awareness of information security and the need to respond to such events.
- Incident managers
- IT managers
- Security officers
- Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Manager – Compliance
Date & Time : Due to COVID this course is currently being run as an online course. Please contact us for further details.
Course Content :
- What is a Cyber Risk Assessment?
- Why Perform a Cyber Risk Assessment?
- What is Risk?
- Risk Assessment Model
- How to Perform a Cyber Risk Assessment?
- Cybersecurity Frameworks
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Cyber Assessment Framework
- Preparing an Incident Response Plan
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel a training course at any time.
- If a training course is cancelled by us, we will inform all registered delegates on the course as soon as possible. Upon the cancellation of a course, we will offer to each delegate a full refund for the cost of the course or alternative dates for the course.
- We will not be held liable for any expenses, either direct or indirect, or for loss of time, earnings or business, incurred as a result of a postponed or cancelled course.
Andrew Smith a speaker on topic Data Forensics on the event of conference Secure Bangkok 2020 Conference Data Privacy and Security Risk Summit
Andrew Smith -Director of Computer Forensics was invited to be a part of a key speaker on Topic “DATA FORENSICS” on the event of the conference Secure Bangkok 2020 Conference Data Privacy and Security Risk Summit at At Electronic Transactions Development Agency (ETDA) The 9th Tower.
This was the second year that the conference Secure Bangkok 2020 Conference Data Privacy and Security Risk Summit had been run and was well organized by Silverbullet , a locally based cyber security company in Bangkok .