- Why is it Necessary to Protect Against Cyber Security Threats?
- Data Breach Trends
- Define What is a Cyber Threat
- Where do Cyber Threats Come from?
- Examples of Cyber Threats
- What is Cyber Security Compliance?
- 5 Steps to Creating a Cyber Security Compliance Program
While cyber threats may not be in your control, your cyber security strategy is and you should be looking at a risk-based approach. This cyber security training course prepares managers and senior executives to understand, assess, and take a proactive approach in cybersecurity.
With this course, you gain the knowledge of the threats faced by organizations and where they come from, what is required to create a Cyber Security Compliance Program, what is a Cyber Risk Assessment and why it is needed, how to rate your level of risk and how to perform a Cyber Risk Assessment. You will also cover what is a Cybersecurity Framework and what is required to prepare an Incident Response Plan.
The course is a theory based course supported by group discussions and several exercises.
Who Should Attend:
Candidates should have a general awareness of information security and the need to respond to such events.
- Incident managers
- IT managers
- Security officers
- Data Protection Officers (DPO)
Course Location: Bangkok Business Center Building (Sukhumvit 63 or Soi Eakkamai ) Sky train Ekkamai Station
Time 09:00 AM to 16:00 PM
Course Cost: 9,950 Baht (Not include vat) Included Manual ,Coffee Break & Lunch
Course Content :
- What is a Cyber Risk Assessment?
- Why Perform a Cyber Risk Assessment?
- What is Risk?
- Risk Assessment Model
- How to Perform a Cyber Risk Assessment?
- Cybersecurity Frameworks
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Cyber Assessment Framework
- Preparing an Incident Response Plan
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel a training course at any time.
- If a training course is cancelled by us, we will inform all registered delegates on the course as soon as possible. Upon the cancellation of a course, we will offer to each delegate a full refund for the cost of the course or alternative dates for the course.
- We will not be held liable for any expenses, either direct or indirect, or for loss of time, earnings or business, incurred as a result of a postponed or cancelled course.